* Fun and thought-provoking activities that trigger self-motivation in children by helping them discover what makes them great and much more. For children ages 6 to 17 to use alone or in class or home. Concepts have been used with children ages 3 to 5.
* Activity tools, that include writing and drawing, are simple yet profoundly transforming, and focus on their natural strengths and what specifically makes them great. Ways to recognize the good qualities in others are encouraged throughout.
* Inspiring stories written by children in Africain their own words tell how they positively changed their lives after using this program inspire other children.
* Colorfully illustrated by children.
* A poem and a daily list encourage children to remember and apply what they’ve learned.
* Tips for ways teachers, parents, and other caring adults can use this book in class or in home.
CONTACT US FOR SOME QUICK WAYS TO HELP CHILDREN DAILY.
All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2008-2017, I'm A Great Child WorldwideSM, a fiscally sponsored project
of United Charitable, a registered 501(c) (3) public charity. Donations are tax‐deductible as allowed by law.
What's Great About YouSM Great Child ProgramSM
Bulk purchase discounts up to 50%
by ordering from the publisher Wheatmark
Phone: (520) 798-0888 ext 3