Thousands of children have improved their cognitive, emotional, behavioral, and social skills. Many shared the program with others who asked to learn. The program has been taught in eight languages to children ages 4 to 17 in the United States and Africa.
"It’s the most impactful program I’ve seen work in the shortest amount of time and with the least amount of effort."
Greg Tolbert, President, Boys & Girls Clubs of the Upstate, S.C.
In United States, 91% of 87 middle school kids wrote only positive comments about the class
* This gave me more confidence and I believe that I can complete my dreams.
* It changed my life.
* I learned things about myself from others that I did not know. I also learned that I am very capable.
* This was a motivation for me.
All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2008-2015, I'm A Great Child WorldwideSM What's Great About You is a registered trademark of Bauer Group, LLC. Great Child ProgramSM
I’m A Great Child Worldwide is a fiscally sponsored project of United Charitable Programs, a registered 501(c) (3) public charity. Donations are tax‐deductible as allowed by law.
* Schools' average graduation rates increased by 60%
* Schools' average retention rates increased by 57%
* Statistically significant improvement in children's end of year exam scores
"This Great Child Program - Evidence of Impact Report is great. The outcomes are impressive and points to the value of Psychosocial Support (PSS)."
Noreen M. Huni, REPSSI Chief Executive Officer & RIATT-ESA Chairperson, South Africa